Legal Information & Notices
Purchase & Service
• The purchased layout is intended to be used on one Myspace/Soundclick account (one license). For multiple licenses (+$10 per license) please contact us.
• Do not remove the ‘created by tripict’ banner.
• You agree that tripict may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate all purchased files from tripict servers. Hosting service is not included in any purchase.
• A purchase does not include maintaining of the purchased product. After all files/design files have been delivered the transaction is complete.
• No layout is sold exclusively. All layouts represent template artwork.
• The stated turnaround is an approximate value. 24-48hrs discrepancy might be the case (depending on changes, artist picture quality, etc) – so total turnaround for transaction might be 24hrs – 120hrs.
• Logo redesign offer contains a full high quality redesign of an existing concept/logo/brand. 1/1 redesign with minimal changes and adjustments. Purchase a full logo design for more changes & conception. Logo redesign package includes Black/White, Colored and/or textured versions.
• Logo design contains a full individual logo design + concept. Logo redesign package includes Black/White, Colored and/or textured versions. Up to two unique drafts. Unlimited adjustments & fixes. For more unique versions extra fees might be charged. Logo design package includes Black/White, Colored and/or textured versions.
• Deposits made for upon agreed projects are non-refundable as far as proof exists that tripict and their designer provided a service, draft or pre-versions. tripict does not refund PayPal payments, 2checkout payments or any other form of payment made after the client received the first drafts for the project. For accidental purchases or short notice refunds please contact us – we will provide a full refund of your money when the project has not been arranged by the time the client informs and/or requests the refund. In case of disputes tripict is willing to provide proof of working hours, created material and client/seller communication (email, messages, phone calls & other notes).
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to tripict and the Maximilian Media Group, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on tripict products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by tripict and the Maximilian Media Group for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Your use of the site
You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. tripict reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any tripict server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of tripict, including any tripict account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or tripict’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to tripict.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to tripict on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Accounts, Passwords & Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to provide your login information for Myspace/Soundclick/Twitter. tripict and the Maximilian Media Group will keep this information secure and confidential. You agree that tripict and the Maximilian Media Group can not be held responsible of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
Links to Other Sites and to the tripict Site
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under tripict’s control, and tripict is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
tripict DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. tripict CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. tripict DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. tripict DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY tripict SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST tripict FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages or liability caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
tripict reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will tripict be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if tripict has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that tripict may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.